Sunday, February 9, 2014

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
"When my heart was hardened, and my courses constrained; I made my hope a stairway to Your forgiveness. My sins burdened me heavily, but when I measured it by Your forgiveness, Lord, Your forgiveness was the greater."
"Whoever slanders to you about others, will slander about you. And whoever reports to you, will soon report about you."
"Knowledge is that which benefits, not that which is memorized." 
"Let not your tongue mention the shame of another For you yourself are covered in shame and all men have tongues. If your eye falls upon the sins of your brother Shield them and say: “O my eye! All men have eyes!”" 
"I wish that people learnt this knowledge from me without ascribing one letter of it to me." 
"Whoever wishes that Allah will illuminate him, let him leave that which doesn’t concern him."
"When the foolish one speaks, do not reply to him, for better than a response (to him) is silence, and if you speak to him you have aided him, and if you left him (with no reply) in extreme sadness he dies."
"Support me with your advice in private, and avoid advising me in public. Surely giving advice among the people is a kind of reproach, which I would rather not listen to. If you disobey and ignore my wish, don’t be saddened if you are not obeyed."
"To admonish your brother in private is to advise him and improve him. But to admonish him publicly is to disgrace and shame him."
"Three things will increase your intellect: sitting with the scholars, sitting with righteous people, and leaving off speech that doesn’t concern you."
"Intercession is only sought by one of a lower status before a superior and no one is superior to Allah." 
"All humans are dead except those who have knowledge. And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds. And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere. And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry."
"Whoever recites Qur’an, his value is amplified. Whoever records hadith, his proof is strengthened. Whoever learns jurisprudence, his status is ennobled. Whoever learns Arabic, his disposition becomes gentle. Whoever learns mathematics, his opinion will be copious. And whoever fails to defend his honor will not benefit from his knowledge. "
"I have never debated with a knowledgeable person, except that I won the debate, and I have never debated with an ignorant person, except that I lost."
"I never once argued with anyone hoping to win the debate; rather I always wished that the truth would come from his side." 
"The foolish one addresses me with words of disgrace, but I hate to respond to him in a similar manner. The more ignorant he proves, the more patient I become. Just like the incense; the more it's burnt, the more it releases its fragrance."
"When it comes to my provisions, I rely upon Allah, my Creator; And I know with certainty that He will no doubt provide for me. Whatever’s in my due, will not pass me by, Even if it were to be in the depths of the sea. Allah the Exalted will bring it forth by His Grace, Even if I were to remain silent over it. So, what... can a soul feel sorrow over, When the Most Merciful has set the provisions of the creation?" 
"'I have never seen a wiser man than ash-Shafi’ee. I was arguing with him once about an issue and I left him. Then one day, he met me, held my hand and said: ‘Cannot we be brothers, even if we disagree about something?’' — Yunus as-Sadafi’, (rahimahumAllah)
"O my soul! It is not, except a few days of patience; As if the extent were but a few dreams. O my soul! Pass quickly on through this world; And leave it, for indeed life lies ahead of it."
"I complained to Imam Waqee’ of my weak memory; he advised me to abstain from sins; for, verily, knowledge is a light from Allah; and this light of Allah is not awarded to sinners."
"When I see a man from the Adherents of Hadith, it is as if I have seen the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – alive."
"Be aware of your tongue, its dangerous! It’s like a snake and so many people have been killed by their tongues."
"I heard Ash-Shafi’ee say, “A man does not become complete in this life except when he has four [qualities]: religiousness (al-diyanah), trustworthiness (al-amanah), safeguarding [from sin] (al-siyanah) and sobriety (al-razanah)." - Imam Al-Buwayti (rahimahumAllah)
"Be hard on yourself, easy on others."
"Do you mock the supplication and belittle it? While you do not know what it has the power to do! The arrows of the night (du’a) do not miss target But they have a set limit, which shall come to end. So if my Lord wishes, He holds it back. And if the decree is to be fulfilled, He sets it forth."
“Were this world to be sold on the market, I would not buy it for a loaf of bread, for all the troubles it contains.
“Sciences worth studying are only two: the science of fiqh to do with religion and the science of medicine to do with the body.”
“Knowledge without action is arrogance.”

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 

Islamic Wisdom Quotes Islam Quotes About Life Love Women Forgiveness Patience life and death peach marriage Mother Photos 





No comments:

Post a Comment